Nothing nasty here just some simple Terms and Conditions
- To secure a place on a specific course a non-refundable 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- The balance of the course fee must be paid at least 4 weeks before the agreed start date of the course. This is non-refundable if you cancel.
- If booking a place within 4 weeks of the start date of a course the full fee must be paid at the time of booking. This is non-refundable if you cancel.
- We will try to accommodate a change of date if we are notified within a reasonable time scale.
- The course fee covers tuition, learning materials, use of the workshop equipment and all safety equipment. Frame and fork materials for the Standard and Advanced courses are not included and will be charged separately.
- The TBA Africa Bike frame produced during the Classic course remains the property of The Bicycle Academy, to be donated to charity once completed.
- The Bicycle Academy cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property while attending the course.
- The Bicycle Academy cannot offer a warranty on frames or forks that you make, but we will ensure that every effort is made so that course participants produce items of the highest quality.